Passport and New Hope



This is my new passport, and do you know why I made a passport?
Maybe, I can't answer it clearly because yeah I just wanna do it.
Ketika ada yang bilang mimpi itu harus dipersiapkan, inilah salah satunya persiapan mimpi goes to abroad. Kemana kaki ini ingin pergi?
Tujuan yang belum pasti, bukan berarti tidak ada niatan untuk pergi. Paspor dan buku "Self Driving" ini ternyata punya chemistry nya sendiri. Kalau diceritakan, sebelum pembuatan passport ini, ada dua events yang berkaitan dengan buku "Self Driving" dan aku menyebutnya sebagai mozaik.
After I've read this book, I found something that can make its correlation clearly. "Don't be affraid to go alone"

My trip destination, will be going to go :
1. Raja Ampat
2. Outside Land of Java (Indonesia)
3. Australia
4. Singapore
5. Mecca and  Medina
6. Europe

I'd like to have carrier in  the unity of travelling and education. And I wish I could be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment